Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Credit Card Machines 802

The Advantages Of Shopping On Line
By Erny Setyawati

I have experiences that never forget now. My family and I took trip few months ago at the little village at San Francisco. We felt hungry, have taken trip long way. We decided to drop at a little café for dinner. The cafe was beautiful with varieties menu to serve, like hot dog, hamburger, spaghetti, hot coffee etc. they sold souvenirs that so interesting to buy. I still remembered that we did not bring cash money except credit card. I was interested in to buy a little souvenir, for my beloved mother. I thought that these souvenir impossible to find at my country. We have finished all of my business, and went to the cashier for paying. I was astonished that the café did not receive credit card except cash payment. Of course, I was very disappointed. The caused of that matter, I had to cancel to buy my favorite souvenir. I realized that we did not have enough cash money.

Experiences was good teacher for me, I began to consider to shop on line. I tried to find the best shopping mall on line that sold every think. We can avoid from complicated traffic that take time and full of risk. Finally, I find shopping on line that gives many opportunities. You can choose shopping on lines that have affiliate program. I shop there, from soap, magazine, telecommunication, book, food, drink and any think else that I cannot say one by one.

There are many benefits to shop on line than shopping off line.

1. Decrease energy and time

You do not need to go anywhere, just stay at home and make your computer on that connecting to Internet. If you are too busy, not have time and not much energy, shopping on line become ideal solution.

2. You do not need cash money.

Just using credit card or debit card. You do not need cash money in your pocket. You look for the complete shopping on line, choose that you need and buy, using credit card. The orders will come in your door.

3. Avoid from complicated traffic.

It is very nice to stay with your family in the weekend than spend much time to breakthrough - complicated traffic for shopping.

4. You can build your own business.

We choose shopping on lines that offer affiliate program are easy. We can get commission from our shopping beside from our network. Why do you try to build your own business through shopping on line? Let's try now.

Erny Setyawati is freelance on line writer and the writer of Bali Global Market Ezine, http://www.baliglobalmarket.com. She is interested in writing article about tourism, business on line, affiliate program, cooking recipes and handy craft . She suggests visiting her tourism website before making decision to travel around the world. Please click free here : http://www.baliglobalmarket.com/goaround.htm

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Erny_Setyawati
http://EzineArticles.com/?The-Advantages-Of-Shopping-On-Line&id=507287

No comments: